Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Juicing

I was able to prepare 9 juice recipes this weekend with our juicing pack and Bountiful Baskets order. I made some I knew I'd like and some new ones. This morning, after my "recovery run." I whipped up two recipes. One for now and one for later. Yum!

Kale & Grapefruit
a handful of kale
1 yellow grapefruit (I've discovered pink grapefruit are too tart for juicing)
*makes one serving
** Yes, its green. But it tastes good!

Apple, Kiwi, Orange & Pineapple
2 medium red apples, halved or quartered
4 whole kiwis
2 medium ornages, peeled & halved
1 medium pineapple, quartered
*this says 2 glasses, but I was able to fill a quart mason jar with this. I think the kids will love it

Stay tuned as I try a juice with beets (ack!) later this week.

1 comment:

  1. I actually love juices with beets! They are sweet, a beautiful purple color and go well with just about any other fruits.

    ReplyDelete