Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 4 (and Day 1)

This morning I woke up earlier than I have been to get back on schedule. The kids are heading back to daycare/school and I need to get used to early morning workouts. I woke up at 5:30 and completed the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge (BBM) 3.0. This morning was a fit test and all told lasted 16 minutes. Easy.

I had chorizo chili with some guacamole for breakfast and then had one cup of coffee and a bottle of water.

Lunch was the last of the lasagna soup. With a small apple.

I had a quick afternoon snack of veggies and guacamole, about 3 o'clock. I'm still having a hard time making it all the way through the afternoon without a snack.

We had dinner with friends tonight and chowed down on breakfast casserole and paleo crepes. Yum!

Another day in the record books!

No comments:

Post a Comment