Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 13 - A Birthday!

Today we celebrate my dear husband's birthday. But not with cake ...

I woke up at 5 and headed out on a run, I ran the same distance as yesterday afternoon, but 3 minutes faster. And on tired legs, which is the whole point of Ragnar Training, in my mind at least.

Breakfast - chicken apple sausage and scrambled eggs
Snack - cashews
Lunch - tacos with salsa and guacamole on romaine lettuce
Dinner - Texas Roadhouse! We went out to a restaurant we knew we could get good food at. I had a steak with mushrooms and onions and a side of grilled shrimp; a baked potato with bacon and steamed veggies. It was ah-mazing!

So excited that we were able to celebrate a birthday without getting out of whack over food. This is a huge mental step. Two more days until the half-way mark!


No comments:

Post a Comment