Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 11 - The Second Third Begins

Today was another good day. Since I was teaching this morning, I ate breakfast at home. I had some breakfast meatloaf and a fried egg. Yum. I haven't had a fried egg since we started this, since I usually make my breakfast and then take it to work.

I had some cashews about 11am and then had leftover soup from last night.

An apple about 4pm held me over until this awesome dinner. I would have never thought about adding coconut milk to sweet potatoes, but it was great. Gave it that creamy consistency. Everyone loved it! Only downside is that we have no leftovers.

I worked out before dinner, did the Bikini Body Mommy Challenege Day 8. Strength workout. Felt nice to get something done in less than 20 minutes.

Another day done. Couldn't feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment