Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 3: Suprisingly OK

I woke up dreading this morning. Seriously, I knew that it was going to be a rough day, because that is what they freely tell you. I drank a lot of water last night, so I was hoping the Hangover wasn't going to hit me so hard. I woke up with a slight headache, but decided to take Tylenol before it got unbearable. That worked.

Breakfast was hurried but healthy: Scrambled eggs with avocado that husband made. (If you were counting, I started this journey with 5 dozen and 9 eggs, I'm not down to 4 dozen and 2 eggs.) Anyway, we headed off to church where I brought my water bottle to avoid the need for more coffee. We sat down and I turned to husband and said, "I smell Hazelnut Coffee Creamer." He looked at me like I was crazy.

I went food shopping for the few things we needed to make it through this week. It went pretty quickly as I avoided all but 2 of the inside aisles of the store. Produce, canned tomatoes, fruit pouches, meat, meat, meat. Easy.

For lunch I made grilled portobello mushroom caps and then whipped up some crab cake yumminess. Real crab meat, a little paleo mayo, mustard, dry mustard and Voila!

We had AWANA this afternoon, and as I expected my time was spent herding cats, I mean elementary school children who have been cooped up inside and out of school for two weeks. But I did drink a lot of water

Thankfully, I had Chorizo Chili in the crock pot for dinner. And there is just barely enough left over for breakfast tomorrow with a fried egg.

More water will come tonight, and maybe a banana or apple. But I'm going ahead and declaring Day 3 complete!




No comments:

Post a Comment