Monday, May 25, 2015

My Why

I really enjoy working when I can work with people on a daily basis. I like to share, both in person and in writing and I like to help people. Young Living is an opportunity for me to do both! In addition, I can do this work from anywhere. As an army wife, I need flexibility. Flexibility in time, location, and hours. I need to be able to drop everything and move. I need to be able to work from the car as we drive cross country. I need to be able to throw myself into work when my husband is gone and times are rough. As a mom, I want more freedom. I want to be able to volunteer in the classroom, attend sporting events, and take the summers “off” to hang by the pool and to be there when they come home from school. I want my time to count and I want to work hard so I can play hard.
My current financial goals are to pay for my own oils each and every month. This is my short-term goal and I achieved it last month. If I could only stop at 100PV, I’d be fine most months. But my long-term financial goal is to be Silver. To make between $1,500 and $2,500 a month. To ensure that my family can take a vacation or travel anywhere at a moment’s notice. Being far from family means that plane tickets get expensive and I want to be able to make that trip. So my medium range goal – until I am established as Silver and making that money consistently is to make between $500 and $1,000 a month, so basically reach Executive. That way I can comfortably pay for my oils and have a little extra. Maybe a date night, maybe save for a weekend away. Or maybe just go shopping. Something “extra.”

The extra income, helps to offset the lifestyle that I want. I enjoy running but racing can be expensive. I would love to get back to Cross Fit, but that is also expensive. I’d like to ensure my husband can golf when he wants, perhaps a membership at a country club. We live very comfortably on our current income but I’d like to have extras. To vacation and not worry about money. To just live.
My mantra is: Work hard, play hard. I want to embody that for my children and I want to be able to provide that play hard for my husband. He certainly works hard enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment