Monday, January 12, 2015

The Weekend

Day 9: Saturday

Saturday's are usually our slow days on the weekends. This week, that is not so. My daughter starts gymnastics this morning and husband and son are working hard on organizing and cleaning the garage, with a quick trip to the range. I meal planned yesterday for the week and will be hitting one of two grocery stores today for supplies. I've discovered that Wal-Mart's produce is cheaper than the commissary, with more options. So I'm doing that and any canned goods and a massive amount of eggs there. I'll get meat at the commissary later. I'm very excited about our meals for this upcoming week.

Breakfast -eggs with pepperoni
Lunch - unstuffed cabbage rolls
Snack - coffee
Dinner - steak, grilled veggies
Movie snack - vegetable juice



Day 10: Sunday

No joke, I'm 1/3 of the way there. I can't believe it. This is where I completed my first journey in July of 2013. Now I'm in the swing of things and feeling great. I'v e got a good week of meals planned, a lot of them are easy peasy in the crock pot. I completed Week 1 of Ragnar/Half-marathon training and I'm feeling good.

Breakfast - roast beef and an apple
Lunch - pulled pork, salad with raw veggies and salsa, and fruit
Dinner - spicy sausage and sweet potato soup







No comments:

Post a Comment