Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 1 - Off to a Great Start

Its 8:10 and my food prep has already paid off!

I woke up this morning, later than normal because I just didn't want to get up, and weighed and measured myself. One of the Whole 30 "rules" is no scale for the 30 days. However, I'm part of a competition that requires me to weigh in on Mondays. So I will be weighing in only on Mondays for that purpose. Anyway, I will be taking before pictures tomorrow morning. I will not be posting them right now. Maybe, MAYBE in the future.

So, I decided on some cabbage and bacon for breakfast, part one. While this was heating up, I packed up another serving for part 2, along with a banana and then mixed up my chicken salad for lunch.

I headed off to work, where I had my second half of breakfast, along with a cup of coffee. A few hours later, I ate the banana.

I had two hard boiled eggs and chicken salad for lunch about 11:30. And, I decided to join the big, scary world of instagram. You can follow me at: armywife12.29 but be prepared for lots of food photos!

That lasted me until about 3:30, where I had a glass of water and then another cup of coffee.

Dinner was Lasagna Soup and I had a light snack of a few banana chips and more water before bed.

Day 1 - SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment