Sunday, January 11, 2015

Meal Prep: Week 2

So we hit up two stores for food this weekend. Then I printed recipes and made a plan. Sunday was busy, but I knew I could get a few things done to make this week easier.

Here's what needed to happen:

  • brown taco meat for Taco Tuesday (and book club treat)
  • bake and mash sweet potatos
  • make chicken apple sausage when making another meal this week
  • make Kaluha pork for Thursday night and LIFT  Group - start early Thursday morning
  • make breakfast meatloaf - Sunday morning and it cooks while we're at church
  • soup for Sunday night - must be in the crock pot by noon on Sunday
Honestly, this puts me good through Thursday for meals. We are eating out (gasp!) on Wednesday night for husband's birthday. I am also heading out Thursday night for book club discussion and I have Friday night's pizza meal planned and plenty of time on Friday afternoon to make it. Oh, and extra hands! My sister is coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment