Monday, February 3, 2014

Declare It Day

February 1st was Declare It Day. A few of my friends participated in this and late last night, I joined in.


So, now my work is cut out for me. I have amazing support on this journey, and just minutes after posting my husband rushed into the living room to say, "You can easily do this!"

My current weight lifting total is 575#.
Deadlift - 255#
Squat - 215#
Bench Press - 105# (this is by far my weakest and has not been attempted in over 4 months due to my shoulder)

I know this is doable, and I've given myself 10 months to get there. I'm (re)starting the Smolov Squat Program this week which is designed to increase my 1 Rep Max in 9 weeks. I hope by that point I'm ready to start using my shoulder again and can ease back into the bench press.

Its not too late to Declare It. Join the group on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment